SheSpeaks surveyed Walmart shopper influencers between April 20-23rd 2019 to better understand their shopping habits
We were interested in learning more about how Walmart shoppers were approaching:
1) Online shopping vs. in-store purchases
2) Online grocery pick up and delivery
Following are high-level findings and data from the study. SheSpeaks conducted a similar study in 2017 and comparisons are shown where applicable.
- More Shoppers Both In-Store & Online: While the majority of shoppers shop in-store, more shoppers are shopping both in-store and online than in previous years. That percentage has increase 50% from 2017 to 2019!
- Increase in OGP Usage: Online Grocery Pickup usage has increased since our last survey in 2017 with 26% of respondents using the OGP service. This represents a steep increase vs. 2017 when just 5% of respondents used.
- Free Shipping continues to top the wish list for services that walmart.comoffers with 64% of shoppers indicating that they want this service.
More insights can be found here:
If you have questions, please feel free to reach out to Missy Tiller at email@example.com