Women are conflicted about what 2020 has in store and more women approve of President Trump according to our SheSpeaks Inc. year end survey. We fielded our annual year end survey and over 1,700 SheSpeaks members weighed in to give their thoughts and insights about what’s in store for them in 2020.
- More Women Approve of Trump vs. 2018: 30% of women say that President Trump is “doing a good job” up 11% from last year.
- Women are conflicted about 2020:
– On the one hand: 60% say that they feel excited about 2002 a 8.3% drop vs. 2019
– On the other hand: There was a 58% drop in negative sentiment about how the US economy will perform in 2020 vs. 2019
- What Women Want Most in 2020:
#1: Get Healthy and Fit
#2: Get Finances in Order
#3: Spend more time with Family
Do any of these findings surprise you? Let us know below or feel free to email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org